Meet Paul Phan, CRPS
Cell: 571.393.9273 | Direct: 703.497.5417
Internal Sales Consultant: Lynell Caron | 920.831.3202
A little about me:
With over a decade in the retirement plan industry, Paul currently is responsible for TRA sales and marketing distributed through financial advisors and product wholesalers in DC, DE, MD, VA, and WV. He is passionate about simplifying the complexities and technical aspects of 401(k) and defined benefit plans to help advisors and plan sponsors build, manage and evaluate successful solutions that meet their well-defined retirement goals.
Paul has spent the past 11+ years in retirement plan sales, within both direct and wholesale channels. Before he joined TRA, Paul built his professional background working with:
- Mutual of America
- National Auto Dealer Retirement Trust
- Mutual of Omaha Retirement Plan Division
Paul earned his Economics degree from Seton Hall University and masters in Management from Keuka College. Paul has his Series 6, 63 and 65 Securities Licenses as well as Virginia Life, Health Insurance Licenses. He also has his Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist® (CRPS®) and Cash Balance Consultant (CBC) designations.
Outside of the office, Paul is into 80’s music and culture, classic cinema, studying philosophy (not a typo) and weightlifting. Above all else, making memories with his wife Alexis, a special ed teacher, and toddler daughter Emerson is the source of his happiness. The Phan family resides in Ashburn, Virginia within easy proximity to his TRA partners.
Schedule A Time To Talk
TRA IS YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN ADMINISTRATOR
RETIREMENT PLANS ARE COMPLEX. WE MAKE IT EASY.
At TRA we believe in the best retirement for your clients — not only for the future, but for today’s bottom line. Retirement plans and employee benefits also help attract and retain great talent. Join forces with one of the industry’s leading experts in retirement plans.
Through flexible and innovative plan design, we provide you with the best customized retirement solutions. We also guide your clients through the technical industry regulations to be certain they understand the process and what’s required to both comply and prosper.
Ease of doing business:
- TRA has over 11,000 plans under our administration (across various industries and business size) we are uniquely positioned to assist you in creating a plan design that best meets your needs and resources. We also offer 3(16) Plan Administration Relief Services (PARS) to help off set many of your plan administration duties.
- TRA is a national Third Party Administrator (TPA) with a local presence delivering great service to you at competitive rates. A plan advisor represents every plan TRA provides service to, so we understand your needs, requirements and processes.
You are assigned a dedicated installation specialist and client relationship manager who will serve as your single point of contact. We will guide you through your 401(k) plan administration responsibilities and quickly make recommendations that are in your best interest, while always abiding by industry compliance and ethical standards.
Through our extensive industry experience, quality processes and depth of resources, we have developed stringent criteria for evaluating which best-in-class retirement providers are committed to excellent customer service and superior retirement outcomes, and we hold them to the same high standards to which we hold ourselves.
Integrity, trust, communication and commitment are vital to becoming part of your financial services team. When you choose to work with TRA, you can take stock in our unchanging values, as well as our steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of individuals and business owners throughout the nation.
Contact me today to see how TRA can assist.
To capture market share in today’s increasingly competitive retirement plan industry, it’s more important now than ever to choose a strong TPA partner.
Why choose TRA? Since 1996, TRA has been a trusted technical resource with recordkeeping partners for thousands of financial advisors and their plan sponsor clients nationwide.
What TRA can deliver to you:
- Nationwide sales support
- Innovative plan design options
- 3(16) fiduciary solutions
- Cash Balance services
- Group 401(k) Plans (MEPs, PEPs and Aggregation Programs)
Experience The Retirement Advantage!
We make your job EASY…We make you look GOOD…We help you WIN more business! TM
Please contact me to discuss how we can grow your 401(k) business.
Are You Looking for a Retirement Plan for your Clients?
TRA is Here to Help, Making it Easy as 1,2,3…
- Tailored Solutions for Plan Sponsors
- We partner with advisors to design, implement and securely administer qualified retirement plans to help businesses meet their unique objectives, while delivering exceptional customer service throughout.
- We offer businesses innovative retirement plan solutions that are Cost Effective, Easy to Administer and that Reduce Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Liabilities.
- TRA Retirement Plan Solutions
- The TRA Solution is designed according to the needs of the business. The retirement plan can be either very low cost, requiring little or no employer contributions or generous enough to retain key employees, you decide. We partner with the top recordkeepers and advisors across the country to deliver a comprehensive retirement plan solution that saves you Time, Money and Reduces Fiduciary Liability.
- NEXT STEPS
- We at TRA feel NOW would be an ideal time to consider your options. So, we invite you to consider what TRA can do for you, your clients and thier employees.
- Please complete our brief questionnaire below and also the comments section with any questions or comments you may have.
- If you are seeking a proposal for TRA’s retirement solution, we would be happy to contact you to discuss your clients unique needs and provide our proposal based on your custom plan design.