Your clients probably don’t think much about the cost of plan document maintenance. That is, until they discover what their third-party administrators (TPAs) charge to update plan documents, which can be as much as $2,000.
The issue may be on many of your clients’ minds now due to the regulatory amendments that will be required with the passage of the CARES Act and the SECURE Act, as well as subsequent regulatory amendments and restatements which may come at an additional charge to your clients.
At The Retirement Advantage, Inc. (TRA), we have a simple, cost-effective solution to plan document needs: our Plan Document Maintenance Program (PDMP).
For a flat annual fee of $200, our PDMP provides:
- No-cost IRS regulatory restatements which are required approximately every six years.
- No-cost regulatory amendments as released by the IRS and the US Department of Labor.
- A 50% discount on plan sponsor requested discretionary amendments or restatements.
The result? Clients who choose our PDMP keep their plans in compliance as they:
- Eliminate excessive administrative hassles.
- Manage document-related costs.
- Avoid unpleasant “sticker-shock” costs for plan amendment charges
Your Competitive Advantage
TRA is an industry leader in offering a plan document maintenance option at a cost effective and fair price. This provides you with yet another competitive advantage when you partner with us.
If your clients are already working with TRA, take this opportunity to let them know about our PDMP if they don’t know already. And if any of your clients are thinking about changing their TPA relationship, let them know about PDMP and its benefits.
Please contact your Regional Sales Consultant (RSC) to learn more about our PDMP or any of the other services we offer.