Many business owners and partners of firms are looking for larger tax deductions and accelerated retirement savings. Cash balance plans can help provide above-the-line deductions that directly reduce ordinary income dollar for dollar.
A Cash Balance/401(k) Combo Plan can help clients save $50,000 – $250,000+ per year on a tax deferred basis while reducing the cost of staff benefits.
Cash Balance/401(k) Combo Plans are ideal for:
- Highly profitable companies of all types and sizes
- Successful family business and closely held businesses
- CPA and law firms, medical groups and professional firms with fewer than 50 employees
- One owner or key employee for every 10-15 employees
- Owners or key employees age 45+ with stable incomes
Cash balance plans ultimately help employers and participants save more money, with significantly higher, tax-deferred contribution limits and major tax deductions. Click here to view our e-Book on Cash Balance Plans
Contact TRA to discuss your opportunities and determine the information we need to run an hypothetical illustration.