CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGERS
Our business is based on relationships. Trust is not a commodity and must be earned through honesty, hard work and superior customer service. At The Retirement Advantage (TRA), we have dedicated client relationship managers who provide our clients, financial advisors and plan sponsors with the level of support that they deserve. We don’t believe in call centers — we believe in relationships and a specific person that is dedicated to you, working with you every step of the way.
Your client relationship manager will promptly answer questions, access resources, and adhere to deadlines — keeping you on track and on time with the highest level of customer service.
- Ease of doing business: TRA has over 11,000 plans under our administration (across various industries and business size) we are uniquely positioned to assist you in creating a plan design that best meets your needs and resources. We also offer 3(16) Plan Administration Relief Services (PARS) to help off set many of your plan administration duties.
- Value: TRA is a national Third Party Administrator (TPA) with a local presence delivering great service to you at competitive rates. A plan advisor represents every plan TRA provides service to, so we understand your needs, requirements and processes.
- Support: You are assigned a dedicated installation specialist and client relationship manager who will serve as your single point of contact. We will guide you through your 401(k) plan administration responsibilities and quickly make recommendations that are in your best interest, while always abiding by industry compliance and ethical standards.
- Experience: Through our extensive industry experience, quality processes and depth of resources, we have developed stringent criteria for evaluating which best-in-class retirement providers are committed to excellent customer service and superior retirement outcomes, and we hold them to the same high standards to which we hold ourselves.
- Trustworthy: Integrity, trust, communication and commitment are vital to becoming part of your financial services team. When you choose to work with TRA, you can take stock in our unchanging values, as well as our steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of individuals and business owners throughout the nation.
Working with TRA
We’re committed to one simple mission: At TRA we design, implement and securely administer retirement plans to help businesses meet their unique objectives, delivering exceptional service throughout.