Are You Looking for a Retirement Plan for your Company?
Since California businesses with more than 100 employees must either establish a new plan if they do not already have one or adopt the state CalSavers plan by the extended due date of September 30, 2020,
Isn’t it time to decide on which solution works best for you?
TRA is Here to Help, Making it Easy as 1,2,3…
- Tailored Solutions for Plan Sponsors
- We design, implement and securely administer qualified retirement plans to help businesses meet their unique objectives, while delivering exceptional customer service throughout.
- We offer businesses innovative retirement plan solutions that are Cost Effective, Easy to Administer and that Reduce Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Liabilities.
- TRA Retirement Plan Solutions vs. CalSavers Program
- The CalSavers Program is a basic solution for businesses that do not wish to sponsor a plan for their own employees. It is a mandatory retirement plan that has been predesigned and approved for all California employees who work for companies that do not offer a company sponsored retirement plan. However, once California businesses establish their own retirement plan, they are exempt from the CalSavers plan for their employees.Although there is no direct cost for businesses who decide on CalSavers, they will still be responsible for submitting payroll files and information to the state assigned third party administrator, determining eligibility, payroll deductions and other tasks. There are potential penalties to consider as well so it is important for employers to understand the program by going to www.calsavers.com
- The TRA Solution is designed according to the needs of the business. The retirement plan can be either very low cost, requiring little or no employer contributions or generous enough to retain key employees, you decide. We partner with the top recordkeepers and advisors across the country to deliver a comprehensive retirement plan solution that saves you Time, Money and Reduces Fiduciary Liability.
- NEXT STEPS
- We at TRA feel NOW would be an ideal time to consider your options. So, we invite you to consider what TRA can do for you, your business and your employees.
- Please complete our brief questionnaire below and also the comments section with any questions or comments you may have.
- If you are seeking a proposal for TRA’s retirement solution, we would be happy to contact you to discuss your unique needs and provide our proposal based on your custom plan design.
401(K) PLAN ADMINISTRATOR FOR THE EMPLOYER
RETIREMENT PLANS ARE COMPLEX. WE MAKE IT EASY.
At TRA we believe in the best retirement for you and your employees — not only for the future, but for today’s bottom line. Retirement plans and employee benefits also help attract and retain great talent. Join forces with one of the industry’s leading experts in retirement plans.
Through flexible and innovative plan design, we provide you with the best customized retirement solutions. We also guide you through the technical industry jargon and regulations to be certain you understand the process and what’s required to both comply and prosper.
- Ease of doing business: TRA has over 8,500 plans under our administration (across various industries and business size) we are uniquely positioned to assist you in creating a plan design that best meets your needs and resources. We also offer 3(16) Plan Administration Relief Services (PARS) to help off set many of your plan administration duties.
- Value: TRA is a national Third Party Administrator (TPA) with a local presence delivering great service to you at competitive rates. A plan advisor represents every plan TRA provides service to, so we understand your needs, requirements and processes.
- Support: You are assigned a dedicated installation specialist and client relationship manager who will serve as your single point of contact. We will guide you through your 401(k) plan administration responsibilities and quickly make recommendations that are in your best interest, while always abiding by industry compliance and ethical standards.
- Experience: Through our extensive industry experience, quality processes and depth of resources, we have developed stringent criteria for evaluating which best-in-class retirement providers are committed to excellent customer service and superior retirement outcomes, and we hold them to the same high standards to which we hold ourselves.
- Trustworthy: Integrity, trust, communication and commitment are vital to becoming part of your financial services team. When you choose to work with TRA, you can take stock in our unchanging values, as well as our steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of individuals and business owners throughout the nation.
Contact us today to see how TRA can assist.