TRA’s strategic vision has remained unchanged since our inception – to grow our business. While organic growth is critical to any successful firm, TRA complements our growth through strategic acquisitions having successfully acquired 22 privately held businesses where the owners were looking to exit or for liquidity.
We are committed to acquiring the best companies, of all shapes and sizes, in the third-party administration space. TRA generally seeks firms that fit within our culture, corporate strategy, core competencies and generate quality revenues to which we can add our expertise and resources to enhance business value.
- strengthen our existing market position
- enter new markets and technology areas
- strengthen existing capabilities
- build economies of scale
We Specialize in the Entire Process
TRA understands the intricacies of structuring an agreement from the initial strategic exit planning through valuation and finalizing the sale. We realize our transactions are “life-changing” events for business owners, their families and employees. We understand the “psychology of the deal” and the emotions and implications that come with it.
What Owners and Sellers can Expect?
Presuming you have an interest we would…
- Immediately enter into a non-disclosure agreement and open discussions
- Discuss the merits and attributes of combining business with TRA
- Discuss retention of actively engaged owners and existing employees
- Build a comprehensive plan and establish valuation metrics and deal structure
- Valuation based on a fair market formula (multiple of EBITDA or percentage of gross revenues)
- Kick start the due diligence process and work towards a closing in a reasonable timeframe
The Advantage is Yours
TRA offers you a chance to explore transition of ownership, quickly for cash and seamlessly transition the business
For more information, please contact:
Matt Schoneman | President
The Retirement Advantage, Inc.
101 East Grand Avenue, Suite 16, Port Washington, WI 53074
P: 920.831.3263 | El: email@example.com