Are You Looking for a Retirement Plan for your Clients?
TRA is Here to Help, Making it Easy as 1,2,3…
- Tailored Solutions for Plan Sponsors
- We partner with advisors to design, implement and securely administer qualified retirement plans to help businesses meet their unique objectives, while delivering exceptional customer service throughout.
- We offer businesses innovative retirement plan solutions that are Cost Effective, Easy to Administer and that Reduce Plan Sponsor Fiduciary Liabilities.
- TRA Retirement Plan Solutions
- The TRA Solution is designed according to the needs of the business. The retirement plan can be either very low cost, requiring little or no employer contributions or generous enough to retain key employees, you decide. We partner with the top recordkeepers and advisors across the country to deliver a comprehensive retirement plan solution that saves you Time, Money and Reduces Fiduciary Liability.
- NEXT STEPS
- We at TRA feel NOW would be an ideal time to consider your options. So, we invite you to consider what TRA can do for you, your clients and thier employees.
- Please complete our brief questionnaire below and also the comments section with any questions or comments you may have.
- If you are seeking a proposal for TRA’s retirement solution, we would be happy to contact you to discuss your clients unique needs and provide our proposal based on your custom plan design.
401(K) PLAN ADMINISTRATOR
RETIREMENT PLANS ARE COMPLEX. WE MAKE IT EASY.
At TRA we believe in the best retirement for you and your employees — not only for the future, but for today’s bottom line. Retirement plans and employee benefits also help attract and retain great talent. Join forces with one of the industry’s leading experts in retirement plans.
Through flexible and innovative plan design, we provide you with the best customized retirement solutions. We also guide you through the technical industry jargon and regulations to be certain you understand the process and what’s required to both comply and prosper.
- Ease of doing business: TRA has over 8,500 plans under our administration (across various industries and business size) we are uniquely positioned to assist you in creating a plan design that best meets your needs and resources. We also offer 3(16) Plan Administration Relief Services (PARS) to help off set many of your plan administration duties.
- Value: TRA is a national Third Party Administrator (TPA) with a local presence delivering great service to you at competitive rates. A plan advisor represents every plan TRA provides service to, so we understand your needs, requirements and processes.
- Support: You are assigned a dedicated installation specialist and client relationship manager who will serve as your single point of contact. We will guide you through your 401(k) plan administration responsibilities and quickly make recommendations that are in your best interest, while always abiding by industry compliance and ethical standards.
- Experience: Through our extensive industry experience, quality processes and depth of resources, we have developed stringent criteria for evaluating which best-in-class retirement providers are committed to excellent customer service and superior retirement outcomes, and we hold them to the same high standards to which we hold ourselves.
- Trustworthy: Integrity, trust, communication and commitment are vital to becoming part of your financial services team. When you choose to work with TRA, you can take stock in our unchanging values, as well as our steadfast commitment to meeting the needs of individuals and business owners throughout the nation.
Contact me today to see how TRA can assist.
Julie Costello is a Retirement Plan Consultant who has been in the industry for over 25 years. She works with financial advisors at varying levels of experience to help them grow assets under management in the retirement plan space. Julie and the TRA team provide the following sales & marketing support:
- In-depth knowledge of investment platforms
- Innovative plan design and consulting of all plan types including Cash Balance
- Field support and closing presentations
- Access to a marketing team and support services
- Customized proposals and illustrations
Prior to joining TRA she worked as a TPA Relationship Manager at Empower and ING (now Voya) for a combined 11 years covering the Midwest and Western Regions. She most recently worked for a regional TPA as a Senior Relationship Manager.
Julie has her Qualified 401(k) Administrator (QKA) designation and is a member of Women In Pensions Network (WiPN).
Julie loves the all aspects of the arts, golf, skiing and exploring state parks and hiking trails with her labradoodles and visits with her daughter who lives in Nashville, TN.
As a member of the Internal Sales Consultant team at The Retirement Advantage, Inc. (TRA), Pat has the pleasure of working alongside TRA’s regional sales consultants to provide best in class guidance and support to the advisors who sell our products and services.
Pat has spent over 25 years working as a financial services professional in a variety of sales and marketing roles, including 17 years at Fidelity Investments. In addition to working in national accounts as a relationship manager with institutional retirement plan providers, Pat’s areas of expertise also include product management and development, investment analysis, and channel market management.
Pat holds a Bachelor’s Degree from Boston College, a Master’s of Science Degree from Syracuse University, and an MBA from Suffolk University. He and his wife, Jennifer, live in North Attleboro, Massachusetts where they were fortunate to raise twin daughters, Avery and Zoe.